Are you looking for some of the best and Best remote work tools for global remote collaboration? You are at the right place because here we showcasing the 7 Essential Remote Work Tools for Global Remote Collaboration.
Remote work has become a trend in recent years. Many companies are actively implementing remote work tools such as a scheme of interaction, successfully implementing projects, and achieving their goals. For the most productive interaction, special applications are used. This article will familiarize us with several of the most popular solutions.
Essential Remote Work Tools for Global Remote Collaboration
One of the first services that appeared for remote work. Originally created exclusively for personal planning. However, later everything changed and the developer had to reformat his product. Its main feature is Kanban boards. This method of organizing work is quite convenient and practical. For each project or task, a card is allocated, which has a set of settings.
Trello Remote Work Tools Features:
- Boards with task lists;
- Setting deadlines;
- Integration of third-party services and programs;
- REMINDER system;
- ready-made templates;
- Storing and transferring files;
- Built-in communication tool.
- Download and install for free, there is a version for both desktop pc and mobile devices. There is a paid version designed to manage a large number of projects.
Another powerful tool for remote work and team collaboration. It was created by Russian developers and stands out for its excellent functionality. It has an intuitive interface that allows you to quickly distribute tasks, and assignments, and connect employees to implement a specific project. Allows you to configure individual access for each user.
- encryption of personal data;
- built-in diary for scheduling;
- setting deadlines;
- storage for files and documents;
- online chat;
- synchronization on various devices;
- custom notifications.
- Installed on all current gadgets, it works on platforms such as Android, Windows, iOS, and MacOS.
- Read also: 8 Popular Devices That Can Spy On You
Establishing remote work is not an easy task. However, with this service, much will become much easier. With its help, you can control the workload of each employee, quickly distribute tasks, and meet the deadlines for project implementation.
- building work on the principle of Scrum and Kanban boards;
- visual statistics;
- binding events to the calendar;
- integration of third-party services;
- 50 different process templates.
- Teamwork requires a paid subscription. The free version has significant limitations on the set of tools.
A proprietary tool from Microsoft. Purposefully created for teamwork. It stands out for its simple and user-friendly interface. Suitable even for large teams, and each employee can be assigned a specific role or area of responsibility. The service is paid, but compared to the previous version, the price tag is quite comfortable, which allows even small companies to use such a tool.
Microsoft Teams Features:
- group calls;
- voice mail;
- notes, documents, and plan for the day;
- storage for files;
- various working backgrounds;
- catalog with 700 apps to empower.
- Services such as OneDrive, and Office 365 are immediately built-in.
One of the most advanced tools. Everything you need to work remotely is here. However, to effectively use such a service, you will need to spend a lot of time dealing with the menu. Many different points, transitions, and even hints do not simplify the task. Suitable for professionals who have experience with such programs.
- Bitrix24 Features:
- kanban boards, Gantt chart;
- task sorting;
- notifications, reminders;
- CRM system
- online office;
- graphics editor.
- The application is paid, and several different tariffs are available.
Excellent service for building remote work, managing employees, and implementing projects. Regarding the previous version, the set of options is not so rich, but it is enough to achieve your goals. Allows integration of 1C, Mango Office, Tilda, Alytics, Google Calendar, and some other services. Has numerous settings. If you wish, you can completely customize the program for yourself.
- distribution of tasks and assignments in two clicks;
- ready-made templates for automating various processes;
- work with documents;
- voice dialing;
- built-in statistics;
- schedule, dates, and terms.
- There are several tariffs to choose from, including a free one, which will suit a small company on its way to becoming.
One of the oldest services for team interaction. Recently, developers have breathed a second life into it, significantly expanded its capabilities, and added a lot of useful options, including several exclusive ones. Allows you to control a wide variety of processes, many of them to optimize.
- simplified work with documents;
- full control over the execution of tasks;
- analytics, statistics;
- synchronization with third-party services;
- video calls;
- data storage.
- There is an application for installation on mobile devices. The free version is only available for testing purposes. A paid subscription is required for full functionality.
The presented tools were created specifically for remote work and teamwork. They have impressive functionality and allow you to significantly increase the productivity of the entire team.